Attorneys, individuals, investors, and corporations alike can benefit from a land ownership and title investigation, which will trace the history of real property back to its origins to ensure that you are getting exactly what you think you are buying, and there are no surprises when you close the transaction.
When real estate transactions occur, each side conducts its own title investigation to determine exactly what land is covered by the deed, who really owns it, what easements or liens may exist on the property or in conjunction with the property, and much more. This is a crucial part of the transaction for attorneys, individuals, attorneys, and corporations, any of whom could be liable for a faulty title transfer. At ICS, we have access to investigators who can conduct a thorough investigation that will include witness interviews, asset searches, surveillance, title history checks, public records research, and more. Call us today for a free consultation to see how you can benefit from our services.
Land Ownership and Title Investigation Information:
- Real estate transactions require title investigations to ensure that both parties in the transaction know exactly what is being transferred
- land Ownership and Title Investigations will cover the following information:
- Property address
- Property ownership information and title history
- Property location information, parcel lot, etc.
- Property tax and assessment information
- Title vesting
- Digital images and surveyor’s maps
- Types of properties, including residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural, land, time-share, mobile, etc.
- Related ICS Services
- Public Records Research
- Process Service
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Shredded or Destroyed Document Reconstruction
- Unshredder Services
- Document Locate Services
- Locate Services
- Court Records Research
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You in Need?
If you are involved in a real estate transaction, it is important to be sure that you are buying or selling exactly the land that you are purporting to be bought or sold. Perfect records are not always kept, and a thorough title investigation may determine that the piece of property you thought you were buying is actually much smaller than you thought, or is not even owned by the person from whom you hope to buy it. Before you sign any paperwork, call ICS and get a free consultation about your transaction. We have access to expert investigators around the globe who can find out exactly what you are buying, who owns it, and what sort of encumbrances it may include.