Mergers and Acquisitions Investigations
In the event of a corporate merger or acquisition, each company involved is responsible for its own due diligence process, which requires a thorough investigation of the other company.
A successful merger or corporate acquisition can mean great things for the involved parties, such as increased profits, increased market shares, expanded product lines, and more. However, major transactions such as this carry a great deal of risk as well. A simple Google search may provide basic information, but true due diligence requires a far more in-depth investigation into the company’s business practices, financial history, corporate structure, and more. At ICS, we have a global network of expert investigators available to find you the truth. Call us today for a free consultation, and let us provide you with all of the details you need to feel confident about your upcoming transaction.
Mergers and Acquisitions Investigations Information:
- Corporate lawyers are responsible for performing due diligence prior to corporate mergers and acquisitions, which can involve the following details:
- Examination of a potential target for merger, acquisition, privatization, or similar corporate finance transaction normally by a buyer
- Look at compatibility, finances, legal environment, marketing, production, management, information systems, and more
- Forecasting future performance
- Examining corporate structure, appraising value, determining logistics
- Examining current policy and business practices
- Related ICS Services:
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Employee Screening Programs
- Public Records Research
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Supplier and Vendor Screening
- Private Investigations (International)
- Private Investigations (United States)
- Pre-Employment Screenings
- Asset Investigation
- Social Networking Investigation
- Polygraph or Lie Detection Services
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You in Need?
If you are a corporate attorney and you have been asked to perform a due diligence check on a potential target company, then you likely have a legal duty to your own company to conduct a thorough investigation. As an attorney, you may not have access to the necessary resources to find all of the necessary information. At ICS, we have a global network of investigators that gives us access to resources that many others do not have. We offer free a consultation, and our investigators work quickly and efficiently to provide you with accurate, reliable information that will give you the confidence to make smart, safe, and informed decisions in the corporate world.