A paternity test is conducted to prove paternity, that is, whether a man is the biological father of another individual
- Comparing the DNA sequence of an individual to that of another individual can show if one of them was derived from the other or not.
- Scientific tests can now determine paternity at 12 weeks into a pregnancy using non-invasive testing methods in many cases. This involves a simple blood sample taken from the pregnant woman's arm. The pregnant female's blood carries the fetus' genetic material which can be compared to the DNA of the alleged father
- Tests are sometimes ordered by courts when proof of paternity is required.
- Many paternity investigations are done by adults who have found someone who may be a child of theirs and they want to be positive it is theirs. Many are also done by younger people who may want to prove to their partner that they are both the parents of a child.
- Paternity testing can be achieved by DNA analysis of the three individuals
When you need to have the best information to begin your plan of action ICS has the right talent and the right tools to be put to use for you. We can help you in the course of obtaining acknowledgement of paternity. Establishing paternity is all too often a requirement for child support or visitation... and in some cases, it's just to set the record strait.
Take advantage of our no-cost consultation to begin the needs analysis process. We will give a clear idea of how we can proceed.
We Support many clients in Paternity Investigations:
- Family of mothers or fathers
After Paternity Investigation Items:
- Cohabitation Reports
- Background Investigations
- Polygraph Examination Lie Detection
- Semen Testing
- Bodily Fluid Testing
- DNA for Hair and Skin
- Covert Pregnancy Testing
- Surface Drug Testing
- Photos of Unknown Subjects
- Communications Activity
- Covert and Undercover Assignments
WORLDWIDE SERVICE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS