Service of Process is the procedure of giving legal notice to a person that some court or administrative body is attempting to exercise jurisdiction over that person, so that that person may respond to whatever claim or charge is being brought against him or her.
Process service is often very difficult to accomplish. As the attorney attempting to serve someone, you must hire a licensed process server who is reliable and efficient. Further, the person being served may not wish to be served, and he or she may go to great lengths to avoid the process server. Being served often means you are being sued, charged with a crime, or your spouse is filing for divorce. At ICS, we have access to reliable process servers whom we trust to find the person in question and deliver the notice using legal means. No matter how difficult it may be to track that person down, our talented process servers can get the job done worldwide. Call us today for a free consultation.
Process Service (Worldwide) Information:
- Service of Process has particular rules governing it that vary by jurisdiction
- Our global network includes process services in nearly every jurisdiction who are well versed in the local laws
- Related ICS Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Investigations to Find People
- Process Service
- Public Records Research
- Comprehensive Information Resources
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
If you represent a party in a legal proceeding that requires notice be given to a particular person, you will need to hire a licensed process server in the jurisdiction in which that person resides. Some people do not want to be served, so it is important that you hire someone who understands the legal restrictions and knows how to track down and confront even the cleverest people. At ICS, we have access to very experienced process servers in nearly every jurisdiction throughout the world, and we can ensure that you find the person you are looking for and are able to give legal notice of the proceedings against him or her. Call us today for a free consultation and let us explain the process in detail.