Sexual Harassment occurs when someone is asked for sexual favors or experiences unwanted sexual advances, is the subject of inappropriate sexual comments and jokes, or involved in any other unwanted sexual activity at the workplace.
Sexual Harassment is often committed by superiors at the workplace who will use their position of power to get away with inappropriate behavior. It can be degrading and humiliating, and sometimes the feeling of embarrassment prevents victims from reporting it. Whether you are a victim of harassment, or you are falsely accused of sexual harassment, a thorough investigation may be necessary. Claims may involve discrimination at the workplace as well. At ICS, we can help with surveillance, covert and undercover investigations, public records searches, stings, and other specialized techniques with our expert investigators.
Sexual Harassment Investigation Information:
- What is sexual harassment?
- Inappropriate and unwanted sexual comments and behavior at the workplace
- Different treatment at work because of your gender, such as being looked over for promotions despite being highly qualified
- Behavior that strongly implies that you will only be treated fairly if you allow harassment to occur, or comply with sexual advances
- Who might be in need of an investigation?
- Victims of sexual harassment at the workplace who wish to press charges
- People falsely accused of sexual harassment who wish to have their name cleared
- Victims of sexual discrimination at the workplace who may have been overlooked for assignments or promotions as a result of their gender
- Attorneys representing someone involved in a sexual harassment claim
- Related ICS Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Surveillance, background checks
- Employee Screening Programs
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Public Records Research
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Private Investigations (International)
- Private Investigations (United States)
- Personal Investigations
- Pre-Employment Screenings
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
Sexual harassment may come in the form of subtle but unwanted comments, or it could be painfully obvious sexual advances. Bosses and supervisors may use their position of power to attempt to force their employees into accepting this type of behavior. Sexual harassment claims are complex because there is often very little proof, victims are too afraid or embarrassed to file a claim, and investigations can be humiliating as well. But you have the right to protect yourself and your rights, and you do not have to live in fear at the workplace any longer. ICS can open an investigation that will be discreet and as painless as possible, using our network of highly trained, highly experienced investigators who will treat you with all the respect and professionalism that you deserve. Call today for a free consultation.