Covert investigations can be quite difficult and complex, but they employ discreet, legal, and professional tactics to discover or prevent employee theft, corporate espionage, intellectual property theft, drug use, and other crimes.
At ICS, we conduct undercover investigations as part of our Workplace Investigations services. It is critical that we minimize the impact of our investigation while providing you with the facts you need.
Undercover and Covert Investigations Information:
- Analyze your goals and objectives in requesting an investigation.
- Put together an in-house team to become a part of your workforce, operating closely with your corporate clients and their counsel.
- Brief our expert team on your situation including all goals and objectives, train them on your company procedures and policies, and discreetly immerse them within your staff.
- Team will act as a part of your staff while following the proven ICS “Method of Approach” protocol to ensure efficient, reliable, and accurate results.
- Team will use state-of-the-art technology including body wires, video transmitters, tracking systems, high-powered remote viewing equipment, and hidden surveillance cameras.
- Team will employ Advance Undercover Techniques such as surreptitious witness interviews, hidden camera placement, covert drug detection, or covert computer/internet use investigations.
- Thoroughly document all activities and discoveries over the course of the deployment
- Deployment may range from a day to a week to several months, depending on the complexity of the investigation.
- Debrief you at the completion of each assignment.
- Related ICS Services
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Employee Screening Programs
- Retail Loss and Theft Prevention
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Counterintelligence Services
- Counter-Surveillance Service
- Personal Protection
- Personal Investigations
- Adultery, Unfaithful, Infidelity, and Cheating Detection Services
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
As a business owner, you have the right – and in some States an obligation – to investigate the facts and to know the truth. Call ICS today for a free consultation to assess your situation, and let us come up with a plan to protect your company from the inside, out.