Some drowning and boating accidents are not accidents at all, but instead are cover ups or involve foul play. It is not always easy to determine whether an accident was truly an accident, especially without an in-depth investigation by a dedicated professional investigator.
The sudden tragedy of water-related deaths, such as with drowning and boating related accidents, is very difficult to cope with for family and friends of the victim. But sometimes, the death is not actually an accident at all. The police may not have the manpower or resources to dedicate to a thorough investigation of the accident, and important evidence may be ignored or overlooked, or lost due to the passage of time. If you know someone who has drowned or who was involved in a boating accident, and you are suspicious of the surrounding circumstances, then you should call ICS and let our expert investigators take on the case. We will act immediately to identify, gather, analyze, and preserve crucial evidence that will help prove the death was no accident. The ICS investigators will have the highest likelihood of success if we are able to inspect the body before it is removed from the scene of the discovery. If it is determined that the death was no accident, then the ICS team can continue the investigation in an attempt to identify suspects and motive.
Drowning and Boating Accident Investigation Information:
- Important things to look for in boating and water-related deaths:
- Suspicious markings on the body not related to water
- Signs of foul play, such as sabotage of the boat mechanics or electronics
- Cause and Time of Death in autopsy
- Signs of postmortem movement/injury
- Ocular changes that take place after death in drowning and non-drowning circumstances
- Animal or Bug activity in and around the body
- Related ICS Services
- Physical Evidence and Forensics Services
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Public Records and Comprehensive Information Research
- Other Services that May Be Necessary if Foul Play is Involved
- Undercover Investigation
- Surveillance and Background Investigations
- Investigation to Find People
- Polygraph or Lie Detection Services
- Personal Protection
- Adultery, Unfaithful, Infidelity, and Cheating Detection Services
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
If you know someone who was the victim of a tragic drowning or boating accident, or some other water-related death, and you suspect that foul play is involved, do not wait until it is too late to investigate. Contact ICS today for a free consultation. Our expert, fully licensed investigators will treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve in such a sensitive situation, and we will stop at nothing to find the truth behind your devastating loss. Our methods are discreet and will remain confidential, and any evidence that we uncover and present to you will be admissible in court.