When you need more information about a person, but you do not want to spend the time or resources doing a full-fledged investigation, activity checks are the perfect solution to track a person’s daily routines.
The average person only has access to a small portion of the personal information that is publicly available. Activity checks are a less substantial method of surveillance, but they can uncover very important facts, such as a person’s address, employment status, vehicles owned, physical health, and daily activities. This can be useful in painting a picture of the subject’s lifestyle if you need to follow up on the result of our investigation or help you to determine if you need a more detailed investigation. If you need a little more information about a person, call ICS today and let us conduct an activity check and report on their daily activities.
Activity Checks Services
- ICS has experts trained in all of the most sophisticated surveillance techniques, but no job is too small
- According to the time-frame you request, your activity check will create a real-time report detailing the subject’s activities, including where he goes, how he travels, with whom he meets and interacts, what he does, etc.
- Video and Photo Surveillance
- If a timeline of daily activities is not quite enough, the ICS team can also provide video and photo evidence of the activities that include dates and time-stamps
- Visit ICS’s covert surveillance page for more details on this service, but keep in mind that there are legal limitations to the scope of a video and photo surveillance job
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis
- Investigators are available 24/7
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
Are You In Need?
If you have questions about a person that need answers, then you should call ICS for an activity check. If you suspect a spouse of infidelity, an employee or coworker of fraud, a child of dishonesty, or need to know more about a potential business partner’s daily activities, or for any other reason, you can benefit from the information that we will document through activity checks.