Litigation and legal support is designed to assist attorneys with their case preparation so that they have all of the information they need to provide the strongest advocacy for their clients.
If you are an attorney, and you are looking for additional information that you feel may break your case for your client, then our litigation and legal support services may be in your best interests. We have access to expert investigators around the world who can provide you with the information you need to build the most complete and accurate case for your client and against your opposition. Call ICS today for a free consultation to determine how we can help you.
Litigation and Legal Support Information:
- How can this service benefit you:
- Determine the opposing counsel’s material strength
- Evaluate witnesses
- Discredit evidence
- Provide expert testimony
- Identify facts
- Identify weaknesses in your case
- Introduce advanced evidence
- Scrutinize and rebut expert witness testimony
- Strategize and plan case
- Common Litigation and Legal Support Items
- Investigations of Claim
- Evidence Handling
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Witness Scrutiny
- Juror Vetting
- Forensic Analysis
- Digital Forensic Analysis
- Financial Fraud Examinations
- Background Investigations
- Undercover and Sting Operations
- Locate Investigations
- Polygraph or Lie Detection Services
- Computer Forensic Services
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
- Employee Locate Services
- Employment Verification
- Asset Searches Worldwide
- Telephone Number Identification
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are You in Need?
If you are involved in planning a complex case strategy for your client, and you need additional litigation and legal support for the facts of the case, rebut the expert testimony of a hostile witness, discredit questionable or damning evidence, or otherwise bolster your case for your client, then call ICS today. We will provide a free consultation to you while explaining how our global network of investigators can help maximize your effectiveness in court.