Even those closest to you may be capable of criminal, fraudulent, or dishonest behavior. Whether it is stalking, infidelity, theft, domestic abuse, child abuse, or any other wrongful act, it is important to know with whom you are dealing so that you can protect yourself.
Domestic Investigations can be necessary for a variety of concerns, including infidelity, stalking, child abuse, abandonment, bigamy, and many others. If you are being victimized, it is hard enough to cope and manage. But when it is someone in your family causing you harm, it is even more difficult to deal with the emotional trauma in addition to the results of the crime or dishonesty. If you think or know that someone close to you is involved in some harmful activities, call ICS today and let us get you the proof you need with a domestic investigation and put a stop to it. Our domestic investigators are confidential and discreet, and we will treat you with the personal commitment and compassion that you need to get through this difficult process.
Domestic Investigation Information:
- Domestic Investigations are the most common type brought to private investigators, and the include the following:
- Cheating Spouses
- Threats, Blackmail, and Extortion
- Pre-Marital and Pre-Nuptial Investigations
- Divorce Investigations
- Husband/Wife Spousal Deceit Investigations
- Process Serving
- Serving of Restraining Orders
- GPS Vehicle Tracking
- Vehicle Surveillance
- Spouse or Child Abuse
- Child Negligence or Abandonment
- Marital Abandonment
- Related ICS Services
- Photographic and Video Evidence of Known and Unknown Subjects
- Undercover and Covert Investigations
- Computer and Physical Evidence Forensic Services
- Investigations to Find People
- Process Service
- Public Records and Comprehensive Information Research
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Adultery, Unfaithful, Infidelity, and Cheating Detection Services
- Polygraph and Lie Detection Services
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
Divorce Investigation is the most common type of Domestic Investigation, but there are many instances in which you might need to find out more information about someone close to you. Stalking, spousal and child abuse, bigamy, and many other wrongful acts may occur within a close family, and it is very important to get help if you are being victimized. The harm will be far greater than mere financial loss, and it could cause long term emotional and psychological damage to the victim. Call ICS today and let us begin an investigation before any more harm is done by someone you love.