Social Media Investigation
Within the realm of a Social Media Investigations there is an abundance of information both private and public that can be obtained through the many social media websites through a Social Media Investigation Service. Millions of people every day share personal information online and can often reveal potential information that can be very useful about a subject. There are many reasons as to why you may need a social media investigation:
- Stalking and Harassment
- Identity Fraud and Theft
- Technical Discovery
- Standard Investigation Lead Development
- Anti-pedophile Investigation
- Disciplinary Actions
- Company Policy Violations
- Identity Verification
- Alias Vetting
- Subject Character Development
- Accomplices Discovery
- Probation Violations
- Other Court Order Violations
- Criminal Case Purposes
- Criminal Enticement
- Civil Enticement
- Sting Operations
- Intellectual Property Theft
Types of Content Potentially Available in a Social Media Investigation can include but not limited to:
- Background Information - (i.e. Age / Gender / General Location etc.)
- Direct Contact - (i.e. Co-workers, Friends, Family etc.)
- Conversations - (i.e. Posts, Comments etc.)
- Photos - (i.e. Direct and Indirectly Related to Subject)
- Messages - (i.e. Blogs, Group Conversations, Tweets etc.)
- Associations - (i.e. School, Career, Clubs, Groups etc.)
- Personal Preferences - (i.e. Links, Music, "Likes", Brands etc.)
- Personal "Views" - (i.e. Political, Religious etc.)
**Details may vary depending on the type of site researched. (i.e. Specific profile and system security settings set in place)**
Social Media Investigation Services
- We can assist you in researching individuals using Media as an Investigation Resource.
- With these individuals, our services will be provided to you as a tool to quick scan the basics of their background and assist you in making informed decisions.
- Social Media Investigations provides you with a source to getting your the answers you need.
- ICS Social Media Investigation provides the following services for specific Social Media types, including but not limited to the most popular Networking Sites on the Web:
- If we find further information on the subject we will be in contact with you whether or not you would like to pursue more information if these additional sites apply:
- Blogging Websites (i.e. Google Plus, WordPress etc.)
- Online Gaming (i.e. Video Poker, Virtual Gaming etc.)
- Interaction Sites (i.e. Skype, Instagram etc.)
- Video / Audio Sites (i.e. YouTube, Pandora, Spotify)
- Dating Websites (i.e. Match, POF, eHarmony etc.)
- Buying / Selling Sites (i.e. Craigslist, Ebay, Amazon etc.)
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
Are You At Risk?
Have you discovered something about someone and need to know more? Want to see how much more you can find out on this individual without confronting them directly? Then rest assured, Social Media Investigation Services will get you results. ICS Social Media Investigation Services is here to back you up! Don't rely on the kind of Social Media that only skims the surface in the public world of the Internet. We will use our resources to assist you in finding both private and public information within the content of the subject's individualized profile. You can be confident in making informed decisions on who your bringing into your school, office, or home.