The first 48 hours in a Runaway and Missing Children case are the most crucial, and the longer it takes to get an investigation going, the greater the risk to the child. Your first step should be to call 9-1-1 immediately.
Having a child run away or go missing is one of the worst fears of any parent, and it will result in overwhelming emotional reactions that make logic and decision-making difficult to deal with. If you have a child who has gone missing, call the police immediately and open an investigation. Once you have done that, call ICS. The police will assign an investigator, but the department is often limited in their time and resources, and their staff will be stretched thin across many different cases. By calling ICS, you ensure that someone is dedicated full-time to finding and retrieving your child as quickly as possible. Our investigators work discreetly and efficiently, and we have sources and contacts in every dark corner of the United States and around the world that add to our global network of resources.
Runaway and Missing Children Information:
- Law enforcement agencies have a very specific procedure for handling lost child investigations, which varies by jurisdiction, and which may limit their ability to dedicate resources to locating your child
- The ICS network has access to investigators in every jurisdiction who are knowledgeable about the local policies and procedures
- Informants and local contacts may be more comfortable providing information to private investigators, as opposed to uniformed or plain clothes officers
- ICS investigators are not handcuffed by internal politics and bureaucracy
- ICS has the latest state-of-the-art technology at its disposal for surveillance, evidence analysis, etc.
- Calling ICS will allow the investigation to be handled efficiently by experienced investigators who can work alongside the police to find your missing child
- We remove the emotion and the guesswork from the case and provide constant updates and reports on our progress
- Related ICS Services
- Computer Forensics Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Physical Evidence and Forensics Services
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Investigations to Find People (Locate Investigations)
- Public Records Research
- Comprehensive Information Resources
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Private Investigations (International)
- Private Investigations (United States)
- Personal Investigations
- See Also
- Kidnapping and Ransom Investigations
- Human Trafficking Investigations
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
If your child has gone missing, you should call the police immediately. Once a case has been opened, call ICS and let us supplement the police investigation. We will ensure that resources and manpower are dedicated full time to locating your child as quickly as possible. Our network of investigators includes highly trained, experienced private investigators throughout the world who are efficient and reliable, and who will be available 24/7 to help find your child. The first 48 hours are the most important in a missing child case, so do not waste any time. Call ICS today.