Surveillance using Beacon or GPS Tracking involves attaching a remote tracking device to a vehicle or an item that will not leave the subject’s side so that their movements can be tracked and monitored.
Surveillance using GPS tracking serves many purposes, some covert and some requested by the subject being tracked. These beacon systems have become more and more advanced, and now subjects can be tracked by satellite to within about 10 feet of their actual location. Obviously, the more advanced the equipment, the more costly its use will be. This service with ICS will be customized to your needs, whether you are a major corporation hoping to track every single company vehicle at all times, or you are an individual hoping to track another individual for a week to gather information, we have a solution for you.
Surveillance (Beacon or GPS Tracking) Information:
- Corporate Tracking: placing a high-tech GPS tracking device in every company vehicle and employing a staff to monitor and track all of their movements can be very costly, but some jurisdictions allow you to require your employees to leave GPS tracking turned on in their cell phones
- Cell Phones: nearly all cellular devices are fitted with GPS tracking ability, but the user may turn it off at will
- Personal Tracking: inconspicuous devices can be attached to vehicles, computers, etc. to track and monitor individual people such as suspicious spouses/partners, employees, and others
- Rescue: hikers, mountain climbers, adventurers, skiers and snowboarders, boaters and fishermen, and anyone else who spends time in remote areas would benefit from GPS tracking capability in case they get lost or injured, shipwrecked, or otherwise need help being found and recovered
- What does ICS provide?
- State-of-the-art GPS tracking technology installation and use
- Customized monitoring and tracking system that fits your needs
- Related ICS Services
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
- Computer Forensic Services
- Undercover Investigations
- Employee Screening Programs
- Criminal Investigation Services
- Counterintelligence Services
- Investigations to Find People
- Counter-Surveillance Service
- Adultery, Unfaithful, Infidelity, and Cheating Detection Services
ICS Experience and Expertise:
- Operating since 1967
- Far greater operational reach than any other investigative service in the world
- Built through experience and expertise with a mix of law enforcement and military backgrounds
- All services are performed and billed on an hourly basis.
- Investigators are available 24/7.
- Global resources network for domestic and international work
- Constantly evolving technical capabilities to adapt to advances in electronics and technology
- Use of cutting edge technology and equipment
- Free Consultation for Needs Analysis
- Design an Action Plan
- Engagement and Fees
- Execute Action Plan
- Present Thorough Documentation of All Results/Findings
Are you in need?
GPS Tracking and Surveillance is a very useful service that we offer for many reasons. It is not only designed to keep an eye on dishonest and unscrupulous partners, employees, or spouses. It can also be a life-saving technology for people with more extreme lifestyles, such as the Iditarod dogsled racers, deep-sea fishermen, mountain climbers, and others. At ICS, we can design a custom GPS tracking system that suits your needs. Call us for a free consultation and find out how we can work with you.